Junior Sales Representative | Cape Town
We are looking for a results-driven junior sales representative to actively seek out and engage client prospects. The successful candidate will need to provide complete and appropriate training solutions to every client in order to boost top-line revenue growth, client acquisition levels and profitability.
- Proven work experience as a sales representative in the training field
- Must have own vehicle
- Ability to travel
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills
- Prioritising, time management and organisational skills
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback.
Qualification and experience
- Minimum Grade 12
- 3 years sales experience
- A Code 8 Driver’s Licence is vital.
- Computer literacy (Microsoft office)
- Proven track record of meeting regular monthly targets.
- Present and promote training using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
Should you have the above requirements, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only candidates who meet the minimum requirements will be shortlisted.
*If you have not been contacted within 2 weeks of the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.