This course is targeted at employees (novice or experienced) with responsibilities for functions within the workplace that relate to operating the following range of counterbalance lift trucks:
- F1: Counterbalanced lift truck up to rated capacity of 3 000 kg
- F2: Counterbalanced lift truck up to rated capacity of 7 000 kg
- F3: Counterbalanced lift truck up to rated capacity of 15 000 kg
Attachments and special equipment shall include:
- A: Side Shift.
- B: Single pole.
- C: Carton or paper roll clamp.
- D: Crane Hook.
- E: Push Pull/Slip sheet equipment.
- F: Load Rotator.
- H: Load Extender Pantograph.
- J: Tilting Bucket.
- K: Tandem Forks.
- L: Container Vanning and Devanning.
- M: Container Handling.
- N: Forks.
- O: Cradle (Safety Cage).
The Codes and Attachments correspond with the National Code of Practice.