The range of typical learners will include:
• Unemployed learners with accessibility for employment within the sector.
• Currently employed learners with a planned combination of learning outcomes, thereby promoting flexibility to pursue further studies across all sectors of industry.
• Access for all learners to formal education and recognition of current skills.
Learners credited with this qualification will be able to:
• Explain the composition of the supply chain in relation to their role in the transport and logistics industry.
• Apply the relevant health, safety, security and environmental legislation, policies, and practices within the transport and logistics industry.
• Demonstrate life-skills and entry-level workplace skills in the transport and logistics environment.