Learnerships are structured learning programme which includes theoretical and practical workplace experiential learning over a period of at least 12 months and which leads to an occupationally related qualification registered on the NQF. Learnerships are managed by Sector Education and Training Authorities (SETAs) and introduced by government to help skill learners and to prepare them for the workplace.
NOSA Logistics offers the following SETA accredited learnerships:
- General Education and Training Certificate – Warehousing and Transport: NQF 1
- National Certificate in Freight Handling: NQF 3
- National Certificate in Professional Driving: NQF 3
- National Certificate in Road Transport: NQF 3
- National Certificate in Business Administration: NQF 3
- Certificate in New Venture Creation: NQF 2