RATIONALE BEHIND TRADITIONAL E-LEARNING
Not only our knowledge and experience in the industry has been shared but with new and innovative technology has been tried and tested to not only provide learners with the best experience but also empower organisations with the tools and information to ensure a sustainable and positive outcome.
The strategic intent for this programme is to offer a practical training solution, in which learners can complete the training:
- In their own time and pace
- From multiple locations
- Minimal time spent off the road
How best to encourage your staff to gain the most from their online experience?
Why not help facilitate small habit and routines that will ensure sustainability:
- 1 hour per day
- Prioritise the daily task by setting venue and time so that it is a routine before the day starts
- Encourage learners to study together if possible and at work premises to foster comradeship& morale, and for those who are a little competitive certainly a positive motivation
For more information, like our Facebook page/ follow our Linked In page for future updates and or pop us an email on email@example.com
Knowledge and experience in our industry has been shared and used from one thought leader to another to ensure:
- The right strategy and approach
- Keep it simple
- Positive experience
- Encourage learners
- Empower organisations
Using new and innovative ways to make your learners experience across multiple platforms.
The course is broken down into 8 modules, participants will work through each module at their own speed and in their own time. Once all the modules have been completed, the participant will then complete an assessment which consists of 20 multiple choice questions.